Crystal League Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYBERTheGod is ready to fill the spot left by the immortal Mattz

2 posters

Go down

SYBERTheGod is ready to fill the spot left by the immortal Mattz Empty SYBERTheGod is ready to fill the spot left by the immortal Mattz

Post by SYB3RThug Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:00 pm

I am challenging both Leon and Bush for the vacant Elite Four position.  Prepare yourselves because I will not let you stop me.
SYB3RThug
SYB3RThug

Back to top Go down

SYBERTheGod is ready to fill the spot left by the immortal Mattz Empty Re: SYBERTheGod is ready to fill the spot left by the immortal Mattz

Post by Ronman5 Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Syb... wait till the e4 tour is over cause right now we gots only 3 e4
Ronman5
Ronman5

Back to top Go down

SYBERTheGod is ready to fill the spot left by the immortal Mattz Empty Re: SYBERTheGod is ready to fill the spot left by the immortal Mattz

Post by SYB3RThug Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Exactly im not replacing anyone, the tour odds going to take weeks and we have an e3 rn XD so I might as well take it plus mattz would've wanted a bug user
SYB3RThug
SYB3RThug

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronman5 Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Rex is e4 now bro sorry XD
Ronman5
Ronman5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down